Euro-Flex Mattress Warranty
All Latex Mattress - 15-year Limited Warranty
Spring and Latex combination Mattress - 10-year Limited Warranty
Hybrid Latex and Foam Mattress - 10-year Limited Warranty
Your Euro-Flex Warranty starts from the original Date of Purchase. This warranty is not transferable and is only valid for the original purchaser/purchasers of the mattress whose name/names must be on the original invoice at time of purchase.
In the unlikely event that your Euro-Flex mattress becomes defective (details below), Euro-Flex will repair or replace the defective materials inside your mattress’s original cover at no charge to you except the transportation costs (varies depending on location). Purchaser shall prepay transportation costs prior to warranty work. Purchaser has the option to drop off/pick up the product under warranty work to avoid transportation costs. Warranty work needs to be scheduled with the showroom in advance. Warranty work can take up to 7 days to be completed. Euro-Flex does not provide loaners.
Please remember to keep your warranty and your original proof of purchase in a safe place as it is required for any warranty claim. Euro-Flex does its very best to keep accurate records, but we will not be held responsible for keeping the records of your purchase.
Please do not remove the “law tag” located on your mattress. Without the original proof of purchase and the law tag attached, your mattress will not be covered by the warranty.
What is covered under the warranty?
- Visual Sagging of the mattress greater that 1.5”- excluding separate pillow tops. Please note: customers have the option of including the lamb’s wool in the cover, or not. Mattresses that do contain lambswool in the cover will show body impressions sooner because the wool will naturally compress and conform to the body. This is NOT considered a defect. The warranty will apply for depressions in the latex (not on the cover containing lamb’s wool).
What voids your warranty?
- Damage to the mattress cover voids the warranty. (We highly recommend that you use a mattress protector). Any damage or spots on the mattress cover such as burns, tears, punctures, spills, grease, mold, body fluid, sweat, blood, urine, cleaning products, or any other liquid penetration will void your warranty.
- Attempting to remove a bonded mattress cover voids the warranty. Removal or attempting to remove a bonded mattress cover can damage or tear the latex and or other materials inside your mattress and will therefore void your warranty.
- Use of inappropriate foundation or bases will void your warranty. Euro-Flex mattresses are designed to be put on an evenly supported foundation/base with center support. If you choose to put your mattress on a slated foundation, we recommend a maximum of 3” space between the slats. Euro-Flex mattresses are compatible with a variety of foundations/bases including Euro-Flex wood or foam bases, adjustable bases, box springs, and slated bases.
* If you chose to use a solid platform, we recommend venting it with holes for the best breathability of the mattress.
What is not covered under the warranty?
- Comfort and size preference such as a desire to change the softness, firmness or the size of your mattress. We realize your comfort needs may change over time, but this is not considered a defect in the mattress. We want you to have a great night’s sleep, so we are happy to give you economical options for changing out the layers in your mattress to better suit your current needs as long as the mattress cover is free of damage.
- Natural variances of the latex including discoloration of the latex due to aging and small tears or cracks.
- Crumbling or drying out due to mattress/latex age, mattress exposure to direct sunlight, heat or use of heating pads.
- Mattress cover (fabric).
- Any mattress sold as a “Floor model” or “Final sale” is not covered under the warranty.
- Pillow Tops:
All pillow tops are a final sale no returns or exchanges. Pillow tops are not under warranty, including pillow tops that come in models 9500 and 9600.
All Pillows are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Sheets, Mattress Pads/Protectors & Bedding:
All Sheets, mattress pads/protectors, and bedding are Final Sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
In the event of defective workmanship or defective material inside the base cover, your base can be serviced by Euro-Flex for the first 10 years from original date of purchase.
During the first 5 years, Euro-Flex will make necessary repairs to the product and if deemed necessary replace the product for no charge, except transportation costs.
After the first 5 years, Euro-Flex will provide economical options for the repair or replacement of the base that is defective except transportation costs.
Please note that this warranty does not apply to the material or fabric covering your base only the materials on the inside.
Transportation costs to and from the factory are the customers responsibility and shall be prepaid prior to warranty work. Purchaser also has the option to drop off/pick up the product under warranty work to avoid transportation costs. Warranty work needs to be scheduled with the showroom in advance. Warranty work can take up to 7 days to be completed. Euro-Flex does not provide loaners.
Leggett & Platt adjustable bases are covered by the Manufacturer (Leggett & Platt). Customer is responsible for registering their Warranty directly with Leggett & Platt. There is an authorized service rep in the San Diego area for repairs. All adjustable bases are final sale. No returns or refunds available.
Euro-Flex recommendations for mattresses and pillow tops:
- Make sure to use an appropriate mattress foundation; - Use of removable and washable mattress protector; - Rotate your mattress at least once a year; - Rotate your pillow top at least 3 times a year; - Spot cleaning if necessary by gently rubbing a damp cloth; - Avoid direct sun and other heat sources exposure.
Instructions for filling a Warranty Claim Form:
1. In the event that you think you have a warranty issue, please review the warranty conditions before filling out the warranty claim form.
2. Please contact Euro-Flex and request the Warranty Claim Form.
3. Please email, mail, or fax your warranty claim form to Euro-Flex along with your proof of purchase.
4. Euro-Flex will contact you to schedule an inspection. Inspection cost is $45 and purchaser shall prepay inspection fee prior to the inspection date.
5. If the warranty applies, Euro-Flex will contact you to schedule the warranty work.